The Extinguisher and Exit Stopper® units help to prevent theft and vandalism of fire extinguishers and misuse of emergency fire doors installed in and around any property. The devices have been designed to offer the maximum level of protection without restricting the legal operation of fire extinguishers and emergency exits. The Extinguisher and Exit Stopper® is ideal for use in schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, public buildings and a wide variety of other properties where there is a history or threat of unwanted activation of fire extinguishers and emergency exits.
The Extinguisher and Exit Stopper® ranges consist of a sounder unit which is virtually indestructible. The polycarbonate cover has a highly visible ‘STOP’ sign to discourage unauthorised use. When either of the devices are activated, a high frequency sound of 95 dB(A) is emitted, drawing immediate attention to the area, causing the perpetrator to leave or be apprehended. Both devices are easy to install and can be retrofitted to existing fire extinguishers and emergency door installations.
- Self-contained devices, sturdy and tamperproof
- Easy to install
- Highly versatile across a wide range of extinguishers and emergency exit doors
- Exit Stopper® can protect single or double door applications
- Exit Stopper® available in either red or green
- Both variants are powered by a 9V PP3 battery