The VXB & VTB EN54 part 23 & 3 approved VAD beacon and sounder/VAD beacon are part of the VXB and VTB family of products designed for use with conventional fire alarm systems. The sounder/VAD function, like all of the VTB family of products, offers 32 site selectable tones as standard and offers a changeover facility from the Alert to Evacuation tone, when installed using three core cable.
The Visual Alarm Devices (VAD) are available in white or red flash and have been approved at 1Hz flash rate to EN54-23, at W-2.4-8(White Flash) and W2.4-7(Red Flash) coverage range. The sounder and VAD beacon functions are fully synchronised and the sounder/VAD beacon has the ability to operate as a beacon only.
- Approved to EN54-3(Sounder) and EN54-23(VAD Beacon)
- White flash(C-2.4-8), red flash (C-2.4-7) options available
- 32 selectable tones
- 0.5Hz flash rate available via the DIL switch
- Shallow base IP21C and deep base IP33C
- Body colour options available – red or white
- Deep base variants independently certified to IP65
- Unique twist and lock bayonet mounting system
- Removable cover on deep base for surface wiring
- Features base locking system as standard