The VXB & VTB EN54 Part 3 & 23 Approved Beacon and Sounder/VAD Beacon are a part of the VTG/VTB product family. The Sounder/VAD Beacon, like all VTB products, comes with 32 selectable tones as standard and has the option of a changeover facility from Alert to Evacuate tone when installed using a 3 Core Cable.
The Visual Alarm Devices (VAD) are available in white or red flash and have been approved at 1 Hz flash rate to EN54-23 at C-3-8 (white flash) and C-3-7 (red flash) coverage range.
The sounder and VAD Beacon functions are fully synchronised and the Sounder/VAD function has the ability to operate as a Beacon only.
- Approved to EN54-3(Sounder) and EN54-23 (VAD Beacon)
- White flash(C-3-8), red flash(C-3-7) options available.
- 0.5Hz flash rate available via the DIL switch
- 32 tones plus a selectable override tone
- Shallow base IP21C and deep base IP33C versions
- Deep base variants independently certified to IP65.
- Unique twist and lock bayonet mounting system
- Removable cover on deep base for surface wiring
- Features base locking system as standard
- Body colour options available – red and white