The VSL base sounder beacon is for use with conventional fire alarm systems, including two wire (SAV-WIRE®). It is designed to accept most leading detector bases and offers a cost-effective solution to sounder and beacon installation. The low profile combination is supplied with 32 tones, along with a two-stage alarm override which is activated by a third negative wire from the fire panel. The unique and highly visible beacon provides a neat and effective mounting solution in a single product.
All tones have been selected to comply with the latest sound patterns and frequencies used throughout the world.
When a detector is not fitted to the sounder a blank cover plate is available so that the unit can be used as a standalone sounder beacon combination.
- 32 tones plus a selectable override tone
- Switch selectable volume control
- Designed to work with both conventional and two-wire (SAV-WIRE®) system
- White or red cover plate sold separately
- Excellent 360 degree visibility of the high performance beacon
- Designed to accept most leading detector bases
- Ideally suited for DDA applications