The SA2 version is designed for applications where low current consumption relative to sound output is a consideration. An extremely low 11mA @ 100.3dB(A) is achieved.
The SA4 version has been designed for maximum sound output and achieves a healthy 105.3dB(A) making it ideal for a wide range of applications including general industrial, security and fire, making this a true multi-purpose high output sounder.
Each sounder is supplied with its own mounting base which comes with marker points for drilling industry standard M20 PG gland entries to maintain the products IP integrity. Cables can be entered from the rear or side for surface and flush wiring options.
- 4 tones
- Standard and high-output versions available
- Continuously variable volume control
- Designed to work with both conventional and two-wire (SAV-WIRE®) systems
- IP65 specification for both SA2 and SA4 variants
- Features base locking system as standard