The popular range of Stopper® units help to prevent malicious or accidental activation of fire alarm manual call point units. The Stopper® been specifically designed to offer the maximum level of protection without restricting the legal operation of fire alarm devices. With a variety of models and IP ratings, the Stopper® range is ideal for use in schools, colleges, hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, public buildings and a wide variety of other properties, where there is a history or threat of unwanted activation of the fire alarm manual call points.
The stopper® range of products consists of a clear, tough, tamperproof polycarbonate cover, frame and optional deterrent sounder, which is designed to be easily retrofitted over existing or newly installed manual call point units. When the cover is lifted to operate the manual call point, the optional battery powered integral sounder emits a high frequency sound at 95 dB(A). This draws immediate attention to the area, causing the perpetrator to leave or be apprehended. The devices are available in a wide range of colour options, to suit a variety of installation applications.
- A wide variety of models to suit most applications
- Available with or without integral deterrent sounder
- Available with or without break seals for additional security
- Custom labelling available
- Language options available
- IP 56 variant available
- Sounder variants are powered by a 9V PP3 battery
- Optional 12-24Vdc power input units on some variants