The Cranford Controls’ Manual Reset Call Points are designed to mimic the feel of a break glass, whilst offering the user the benefits and environmental advantages of a resettable operating element. The Reset Manual Call Points are compatible with most conventional fire alarm systems and are safe to use in such areas as food processing plants and leisure centres where glass cannot be used.
As the units can be simply reset, they provide an ideal solution for areas that suffer from a high number of false activations such as schools, shopping centres along with a variety of other public places. The waterproof versions are designed for use within harsh environments such as oil rigs, ships, factories, as well as wash down areas that are sensitive to the presence of broken glass.
The dual mount variants are provided with surface mount back box and flush mount wall plate as standard.
- Selectable 470Ω and 680Ω end of line resistors.
- Waterproof models available – tested IP67.
- Extremely attractive, high value look and feel; glass appearance maintains operator deterrence, whilst a visible warning flag confirms activation.
- Easy installation- no glass element that could be broken or incorrectly fitted.
- Low profile, heavy-duty terminations.
- Optional integral cover can be fitted to prevent accidental activation.
- Complete functional test with every activation.
- Sav-wire variants available.
- Alternative single pole changeover and double pole versions are also available.
- Alternative colours available.