The STI range of protective steel cages has been designed to offer a quick and easy method of protecting a wide variety of wall or ceiling mounted fire and security alarm devices. Constructed from corrosion-resistant, plastic-coated, heavy-duty galvanised steel rods, they are able to cope with the most severe of punishment, be it accidental damage or vandalism. The steel cage range is available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, offering protection to many types of installed devices.
The steel cage range is easy to install with all fixing screws and anchor points provided. Removal is also simple, making servicing of the protected devices easy. The steel cage range is suitable for both internal and external installation. The Steel Cage range is highly recommended for areas where the threat of abuse is severe or it is imperative sounders and beacons continue to operate.
- Constructed from heavy-duty galvanised steel rod
- Plastic coated for durability and external use
- Protects against vandalism or accidental damage
- No interference with the operation of the protected device
- Supplied with full fixing kit
- Optional tamper-resistant fixings available
- Custom build service is also available