FIRERAY® 50/100R reflective beam smoke detector system comprises of a single unit incorporating an infrared
transmitter and receiver. The signal is reflected by a prism and analysed for smoke presence. Should a predetermined
level be reached, a fire condition is activated. The system is designed to be mounted so that the beam will project
between 0.3 and 0.6 metres below a parallel to the ceiling.
Lateral detection may be up to 7.5 metres either side of the beam. With its single compact housing, the reflective beam
detector can operate over a distance of 50 metres or 100 metres, depending on model selected.
- Worldwide approvals including EN54 part 12 and UL268
- Two options available; 5-50 metres and 50-100 metres
- Automatic self check drift compensation
- LED indicators to aid the alignment process
- Easy installation/alignment and low current consumption