The flameproof BExS110 alarm sounders are suitable for Zone 1 & Zone 2 applications and the BExDS110 sounders also for Zone 21 & 22.
Sound level outputs are up to 117dB(A) at 1 meter with a choice of 32 alarm tones and 3 remotely selectable stages. The BEx range features enclosures manufactured from corrosion proof, marine grade copper-free LM6 aluminium which is phosphated and powder coated.
The re-entrant flare horns are high impact, fire-retardant ABS. All models have two M20 cable entries, large termination areas containing in & out terminals (Ex de version only) and ingress protection of IP66/67 (Ex d) and IP66 (Ex de). For fire applications, the BExS110D 24V dc siren is CPD EN89/106/EEC compliant (EN54-3 tested).
- Automatic synchronisation on the multi-sounder system.
- Very large termination area.
- Ratchet adjustable stainless steel ‘U’ bracket.
- IN & OUT terminals (Ex de version only).
- ‘Programmable’ version available:
– 45 alarm tones
– 4 remotely selectable stages
– Any tone can be assigned to any stage
– User-configurable continuous frequency tone