The Agrippa Door Holder unit is an innovative, wire-free product that is ideally suited to environments such as care homes, schools, and hospitals, where fire doors are typically left in the open position to aid access and traffic flow. The Agrippa Door Holder unit provides the necessary independent control to release fire doors in the event of a developing fire situation.
The Agrippa Door Holder unit is easy to install without cables, making it an ideal solution for both new and retrofit installations. During the fitting process, the Agrippa Door Holder unit learns to respond specifically to the sounds of the fire alarms’ warning devices, not just any loud noise, which helps to significantly reduce false activations.
The Agrippa Door Holder unit, powered by 2 x “C” cell batteries lasting for up to 12 months, can be programmed for daily timed release and complies with the BS 7273-4:2015 Code of practice. The Agrippa Door Holder unit also includes a seven-segment LED display, a manual release button and a low battery warning display as standard.
Feature and benefits:
- Provides easy access and traffic flow.
- Battery-powered with easy, cable-free installation with no disruption to buildings or decoration.
- Reduces false activations through ‘listen and learn’ technology.
- No floor damage or warping doors.
- Hygienically and discreetly installed at the top of the door.