High efficiency cost effective power supply ideal for use in Intruder, Access Control and General Security applications. Featuring a regulated 13.8Vdc output supplying continuous full rated current to load and up to an additional 0.5A for charging a standby battery.
The universal mains input voltage enables the power supply to be used across a wide geographical area.The highly efficient switch mode design ensures low operating costs, generates less heat and with a small physical size increases the room available for additional PCBs or cables. The modular construction simplifies maintenance. An optional integrated output module allows multiple circuits to be individually fused.
- Continuous full rated current to load
- Additional 0.5A to charge standby battery
- Universal mains input voltage 90-264Vac
- High efficiency electronics for reduced running costs and lower operating temperatures
- Installer safe design with all high voltage electronics fully shrouded
- Modular construction for ease of maintenance and installation
- Full electronic short circuit and overload protection on load output under mains operation
- Mains transient protection circuit
- Lid opening tamper detection
- Green Mains present LED
- Red Fault LED*
- Individually Fused Outputs*
*Dependant on model
There is no regular maintenance required of the PSU other than periodic testing and replacement of the standby battery.
This power supply unit meets the essential requirements of the following European Directives Low Voltage 2006/95/EC, EMC 2004/108/EC, WEEE 2002/96/EC, RoHS 2002/95/EC.