The wireless toilet alarm is designed to meet the needs of the Disability Discrimination Act (DDA) in all public buildings and to provide a fully featured system at an economical cost. The installation of this type of system is very simple, requiring only two screws to fix each unit in its required place.
The basic system comprises a ceiling mounted pull cord unit with a reassurance LED and an over-door sounder/light unit. Both units run on self contained battery power, with a long life battery and automatic battery monitoring.
- Fully programmable IS’s in both units for multiple onsite installations
- Complies with EN 300 220-3 and EN 301 489-3
- Battery life minimum of 1 year with low battery warning built in
- Maximum range 30-50 metres internally, 100-150 externally
- 65dBa measured at one metre
- Pull cord once for alert and twice to reset the unit