The VXB & VTB EN54 part 3 & 23 approved beacon and sounder/VAD beacon are part of the VTG/VTB family of products. The sounder/VAD beacon, like all the VTB family of products, comes with 32 selectable tones as standard and has the option of a changeover facility from Alert to Evacuation tone, when installed using 3 core cable. The Visual Alarm Device (VAD) are available in white or red flash and have been approved at 1 Hz flash rate to EN54-23, at C-3-8(White flash) and C-3-7(Red flash) coverage range. The sounder and VAD beacon functions are fully synchronised and the sounder/VAD function has the ability to operate as a beacon only.
- Approved to EN54-3(Sounder) and EN54-23 (VAD Beacon)
- White flash(C-3-8), red flash(C-3-7) options available.
- 0.5Hz flash rate available via the Dil switch
- 32 tones plus a selectable override tone
- Shallow base IP21C and deep base IP33C versions
- Deep base variants independently certified to IP65.
- Unique twist and lock bayonet mounting system
- Removable cover on deep base for surface wiring
- Features base locking system as standard
- Body colour options available – red and white